2014 TAX SALE INFORMATION PAGE
The tax sale scheduled for June 19, 2014 at the IRON COUNTY COURTHOUSE has been cancelled. For a list of the properties click here.
Results for previous Tax Sales are listed below:
Please read the following information before proceeding to the rest of the information on this page.
- Bidders must pre-register online before 5:00 P.M. on June 18th 2014.
- No onsite registration will be permitted. All registrations must be online.
- One bidder/registration per household or business
- Bidding numbers must be picked up no later than 9:45 A.M. on June 19th, 2014 in the Courthouse lobby, otherwise they will be available in the County Auditor's Office beginning Wednesday, June 18th.
- Tax Sale list will be updated daily and is available below.
2014 Public Notice - Tax Sale RulesNotice is hereby given that on the 19th day of June 2014, at 10:00 A.M. at the front door of the Iron County Courthouse in Parowan, Utah, Iron County Auditor, H. Eugene Adams, will offer for sale at public auction and sell to the highest bidder for cash, (“The highest bid amount for the entire parcel of property”) under the provisions of Section 59-2-1351.1, Utah Code Annotated 1953, as amended, the following described real property located in the county and now delinquent and subject to tax sale by Iron County. A bid for less than the total amount of taxes, penalty, interest and administrative costs, which are a charge upon the real estate, will not be accepted.
To see the updated ordinance click here.