Hours & Contact
Jon Whittaker, County Clerk
PO Box 429
68 S 100 E, P.O. Box 429
Parowan, UT 84761
Tel: (435) 477-8340
Monday – Friday 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
What We Do
The Iron County Clerk, directs the Elections, issues all licenses for marriages, business, and processes passports for qualified candidates. The Clerk also serves as the billing/collection division for the Special Service Area #1 (garbage collection) and is responsible for preparing agendas and taking minutes of the Board of County Commission meetings.
The Iron County Clerk is not the Clerk of the Courts.
Latest News From The Clerk’s Office
- Public Notice of Election January 22, 2020 Please see the following Notice of Election for the upcoming 2020 Presidential Primary Election. Public Notice of Presidential Primary Election Sample Presidential Primary Ballot:
- Updated (12/23/19) – Surplus List of Insignificant Real Property December 24, 2019 Updated 12/23/2019 – Surplus List of Insignificant Real Property
- 2020 Notice of Election & Filing Information December 2, 2019 I, Jonathan T. Whittaker, Iron County Clerk, hereby give notice pursuant to Utah Election code 20A-5-101 for the 2020 elections. Attached is a list of the offices to be filled at the regular general election to be held in the State of Utah on Tuesday, November 3, 2020. The Declaration of Candidacy filing period for qualified political ...
- 2019 Municipal Election Canvass Dates & Results November 12, 2019 Below are the dates of each canvass within Iron County. Official results of each canvass will be posted throughout the week here as they become available. Brian Head Canvass: November 12th at 1:00 PM – Brian Head Official Results Cedar City Canvass: November 13th at 5:30 PM – Cedar City Official Results Kanarraville Canvass: November 14th at 7:30 PM ...
- Updated 2019 General Municipal Election Results November 8, 2019 Below are updated links to Iron County municipal election results as of November 8th, 2019 after further tallying of provisional and mail-in ballots. Updated Brian Head Election Results Updated Cedar City Precinct Election Results Updated Cedar City Summary Election Results Updated Kanarraville Election Results Updated Parowan Precinct Election Results Updated Parowan Summary Election Results Updated Paragonah Election Results
- 2019 Municipal General Election Results November 5, 2019 Below are links to municipal election results for Iron County. As more provisional and mail-in ballots are processed, further results will be posted on Friday, November 8th. Brian Head Election Results Cedar City Precinct Election Results Cedar City Summary Election Results Kanarraville Election Results Parowan Precinct Election Results Parowan Summary Election Results Paragonah Election Results
- Petition-Clean Air October 3, 2019 Please follow the link below to view the Clean the Air Carbon Tax Act Statewide Initiative Petition Clean the Air Carbon Tax Act Statewide Initiative
- Kanarraville Results August 27, 2019 Kanarraville Results August 27, 2019
- August 16th Election Results August 16, 2019 Below are the results as of August 16, 2019. Cedar City By Precinct Cedar City Kanarraville
- Election Night Results 08-13-19 August 13, 2019 Below are the results as of 9:00 pm 08-13-19. Updated results will be posted later in the week. Number of mail/absentee ballots received – 4000 Number of Provisional ballots received – 30 Cedar City Results Cedar City Results by Precinct Kanarraville Results