Jon Whittaker, County Clerk
68 S 100 E, P.O. Box 429
Parowan, UT 84761
Ph: (435) 477-8340
Monday – Friday 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. Closed all major holidays.
WHAT WE DO
ABOUT THE CLERK’S OFFICE
The Iron County Clerk, directs the Elections, issues all licenses for marriages, business, and processes passports for qualified candidates. The Clerk also serves as the billing/collection division for the Special Service Area #1 (garbage collection) and is responsible for preparing agendas and taking minutes of the Board of County Commission meetings.
The Iron County Clerk is not the Clerk of the Courts.
NEWS AND UPDATES
- Financial Campaign Reports 2018 April 10, 2018 Please follow the link to the Financial Campaign Reports for 2018.
- NOTICE OF ELECTION – 2018 REGULAR GENERAL ELECTION January 29, 2018 NOTICE OF ELECTION 2018 REGULAR GENERAL ELECTION I, Jonathan T. Whittaker, Iron County Clerk, of the State of Utah, in accordance with Utah Code Annotated §20A-5-101, do hereby notify: 1. attached is a list of the offices to be filled at the regular general election to be held in the State of Utah on ...
- 2017 Municipal General Official Results November 22, 2017 2017 Municipal General Official Results
- 2017 Municipal General Unofficial Results November 7, 2017 2017 Municipal General Unofficial Results (as of Nov 9th)
- 2017 Primary: Statement of Votes Cast August 30, 2017 Please follow the link to show the Statement of Votes Cast for the 2017 Municipal Primary
- 2017 Cedar Highlands Town Campaign Financial Report August 9, 2017 To view the 2017 Cedar Highlands Town Campaign Financial Report, see link below. 2017 Report
- 2016 General – Final Election Results November 23, 2016 PLEASE NOTE: Final Election Results. Click Here for attached PDF Report.
- 2016 General – Election Night Results November 9, 2016 PLEASE NOTE: Election Night Results. There are 1215 Provisional Ballots, and 11,000 paper ballots still to be counted. Additional results will be posted on Thursday, November 10; Tuesday, November 15; Friday, November 18; and Tuesday, November 22 as indicated by the Lieutenant Governor’s Office. The Canvass will be November 22, 2016 at 1:00 ...
- 2016 General Financial Campaign Report November 8, 2016 Candidates for public office are required to report contributions received and expenditures made to bring about their nomination or election. Local school board, county or municipal candidates will file reports will file with the County Clerk or Municipal Recorder. Please note – all candidates must file all reports regardless of whether or not they have ...
- 2016 General Election Dates August 29, 2016 To view information about the 2016 General Election Dates, see the attached PDF: 2016 General Election Dates