Jon Whittaker, County Clerk
68 S 100 E, P.O. Box 429
Parowan, UT 84761
Ph: (435) 477-8340
Monday – Friday 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. Closed all major holidays.
WHAT WE DO
ABOUT THE CLERK’S OFFICE
The Iron County Clerk, directs the Elections, issues all licenses for marriages, business, and processes passports for qualified candidates. The Clerk also serves as the billing/collection division for the Special Service Area #1 (garbage collection) and is responsible for preparing agendas and taking minutes of the Board of County Commission meetings.
The Iron County Clerk is not the Clerk of the Courts.
NEWS AND UPDATES
- FINAL ELECTION RESULTS June 26, 2018 Follow the links below for the final election results for the 2018 primary elections. IRON COUNTY RESULTS FINAL 07/06/2018 PRECINCT BY PRECINCT RESULTS FINAL 07/06/2018
- NOTICE OF PRIMARY ELECTION May 25, 2018 NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE COUNTY WIDE PRIMARY ELECTION WILL BE HELD ON TUESDAY, JUNE 26,2018. THE POLLS WILL OPEN AT 7:00 A.M. AND CONTINUE OPEN UNTIL 8:00P.M. OF THE SAME DAY. NOTICE IS ALSO GIVEN THAT IRON COUNTY HAS NOW GONE TO ALL BY MAIL VOTING. BALLOTS WILL BE SENT TO EACH ACTIVE REGISTERED REPUBLICAN VOTER ON OR ...
- Financial Campaign Reports 2018 April 10, 2018 Please follow the link to the Financial Campaign Reports for 2018. UPDATE: Additional financial reports available here.
- NOTICE OF ELECTION – 2018 REGULAR GENERAL ELECTION January 29, 2018 NOTICE OF ELECTION 2018 REGULAR GENERAL ELECTION I, Jonathan T. Whittaker, Iron County Clerk, of the State of Utah, in accordance with Utah Code Annotated §20A-5-101, do hereby notify: 1. attached is a list of the offices to be filled at the regular general election to be held in the State of Utah on ...
- 2017 Municipal General Official Results November 22, 2017 2017 Municipal General Official Results
- 2017 Municipal General Unofficial Results November 7, 2017 2017 Municipal General Unofficial Results (as of Nov 9th)
- 2017 Primary: Statement of Votes Cast August 30, 2017 Please follow the link to show the Statement of Votes Cast for the 2017 Municipal Primary
- 2017 Cedar Highlands Town Campaign Financial Report August 9, 2017 To view the 2017 Cedar Highlands Town Campaign Financial Report, see link below. 2017 Report
- 2016 General – Final Election Results November 23, 2016 PLEASE NOTE: Final Election Results. Click Here for attached PDF Report.
- 2016 General – Election Night Results November 9, 2016 PLEASE NOTE: Election Night Results. There are 1215 Provisional Ballots, and 11,000 paper ballots still to be counted. Additional results will be posted on Thursday, November 10; Tuesday, November 15; Friday, November 18; and Tuesday, November 22 as indicated by the Lieutenant Governor’s Office. The Canvass will be November 22, 2016 at 1:00 ...