Hours & Contact
Jon Whittaker, County Clerk
PO Box 429
68 S 100 E, P.O. Box 429
Parowan, UT 84761
Tel: (435) 477-8340
Monday – Friday 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
What We Do
The Iron County Clerk, directs the Elections, issues all licenses for marriages, business, and processes passports for qualified candidates. The Clerk also serves as the billing/collection division for the Special Service Area #1 (garbage collection) and is responsible for preparing agendas and taking minutes of the Board of County Commission meetings.
The Iron County Clerk is not the Clerk of the Courts.
Latest News From The Clerk’s Office
- 2019 Iron County Commission Meeting Schedule January 2, 2019 PUBLIC NOTICE – IRON COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING SCHEDULE Download PDF NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the regular Iron County Commission meetings for 2019 have been scheduled on the following dates: January 14 January 28 February 11 February 25 March 11 March 25 April 8 April 22 May 13 May 28 (Tuesday) June 10 June 24 July 8 July 22 August 12 August 26 September 9 September 23 October 14 October 28 November 12 (Tuesday) (Adopt ...
- 2018 County Surplus Sale December 13, 2018 2018 IRON COUNTY VEHICLE SURPLUS SALE VEHICLES ARE SOLD AS IS. BIDS ARE DUE IN THE CLERK’S OFFICE, 68 S 100 EAST, PAROWAN BY 5:00 P,M., FRIDAY JANUARY 11, 2019 VEHICLES ARE PARKED AT THE IRON COUNTY COURTHOUSE, 68 S 100 EAST, PAROWAN List of vehicles and items for sale (PDF)
- FINAL ELECTION RESULTS November 13, 2018 Follow the corresponding links for the: Final Results – Summary Final Results – By Precinct
- ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS November 6, 2018 Follow the link for Iron County Election Night Results
- 2018 ICSD Bond Arguments October 10, 2018 Download PDF format: 2018 ICSD Bond Arguments IRON COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT SHALL THE BOARD OF EDUCATION OF IRON COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT, IRON COUNTY, STATE OF UTAH (THE “DISTRICT”) BE AUTHORIZED TO ISSUE GENERAL OBLIGATION BONDS IN AN AMOUNT NOT TO EXCEED NINETY-TWO MILLION DOLLARS ($92,000,000) (THE “BONDS”) FOR THE PURPOSE OF RAISING MONEY TO CONSTRUCT OR ACQUIRE ...
- FINAL ELECTION RESULTS June 26, 2018 Follow the links below for the final election results for the 2018 primary elections. IRON COUNTY RESULTS FINAL 07/06/2018 PRECINCT BY PRECINCT RESULTS FINAL 07/06/2018
- NOTICE OF PRIMARY ELECTION May 25, 2018 NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE COUNTY WIDE PRIMARY ELECTION WILL BE HELD ON TUESDAY, JUNE 26,2018. THE POLLS WILL OPEN AT 7:00 A.M. AND CONTINUE OPEN UNTIL 8:00P.M. OF THE SAME DAY. NOTICE IS ALSO GIVEN THAT IRON COUNTY HAS NOW GONE TO ALL BY MAIL VOTING. BALLOTS WILL BE SENT TO EACH ACTIVE REGISTERED REPUBLICAN VOTER ON OR ...
- Financial Campaign Reports 2018 April 10, 2018 Please follow the link to the Financial Campaign Reports for 2018. UPDATE 8-29-2108: Additional financial reports available here. UPDATE 11-1-2018: Additional financial reports available here.
- NOTICE OF ELECTION – 2018 REGULAR GENERAL ELECTION January 29, 2018 NOTICE OF ELECTION 2018 REGULAR GENERAL ELECTION I, Jonathan T. Whittaker, Iron County Clerk, of the State of Utah, in accordance with Utah Code Annotated §20A-5-101, do hereby notify: 1. attached is a list of the offices to be filled at the regular general election to be held in the State of Utah on ...
- 2017 Municipal General Official Results November 22, 2017 2017 Municipal General Official Results