Hours & Contact
Jon Whittaker, County Clerk
PO Box 429
68 S 100 E, P.O. Box 429
Parowan, UT 84761
Tel: (435) 477-8340
Monday – Friday 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
What We Do
The Iron County Clerk, directs the Elections, issues all licenses for marriages, business, and processes passports for qualified candidates. The Clerk also serves as the billing/collection division for the Special Service Area #1 (garbage collection) and is responsible for preparing agendas and taking minutes of the Board of County Commission meetings.
The Iron County Clerk is not the Clerk of the Courts.
Latest News From The Clerk’s Office
- Final Presidential Primary Election Canvass Results March 19, 2020 Click below to view the final and official 2020 Presidential Primary Election Canvass results: March 2020 Canvass Results
- 2020 Current Candidate Filing List March 16, 2020 The Declaration of Candidacy filing period for qualified political party candidates and state & local school board candidates begins on Friday, March 13, 2020 and ends at 5:00 p.m., Thursday, March 19, 2020. Below is a list of candidates that have filed for positions as mentioned above: Iron County 2020 Candidates Filed
- Primary Election Updated Results – March 13th, 2020 March 13, 2020 The following are updated primary election results as of March 13th, 2020. Updated Summary Report Updated Precinct Report
- March 6th Election Results March 6, 2020 General Information: Presidential Primary Election, March 3, 2020 – Iron County has received a total of 9350 By mail/absentee ballots. Iron County has 197 Provisional. Find the results as of March 6th for the Iron County Primary Election Precinct ReportSummary Report
- Primary Election Night Results March 3, 2020 March 3, 2020 Below are links to the preliminary results for the 2020 Primary Election. Election Night SummaryElection Night Precinct Summary
- Public Notice of Election January 22, 2020 Please see the following Notice of Election for the upcoming 2020 Presidential Primary Election. Public Notice of Presidential Primary Election Sample Presidential Primary Ballot:
- Updated (12/23/19) – Surplus List of Insignificant Real Property December 24, 2019 Updated 12/23/2019 – Surplus List of Insignificant Real Property
- 2020 Notice of Election & Filing Information December 2, 2019 I, Jonathan T. Whittaker, Iron County Clerk, hereby give notice pursuant to Utah Election code 20A-5-101 for the 2020 elections. Attached is a list of the offices to be filled at the regular general election to be held in the State of Utah on Tuesday, November 3, 2020. The Declaration of Candidacy filing period for qualified political ...
- 2019 Municipal Election Canvass Dates & Results November 12, 2019 Below are the dates of each canvass within Iron County. Official results of each canvass will be posted throughout the week here as they become available. Brian Head Canvass: November 12th at 1:00 PM – Brian Head Official Results Cedar City Canvass: November 13th at 5:30 PM – Cedar City Official Results Kanarraville Canvass: November 14th at 7:30 PM ...
- Updated 2019 General Municipal Election Results November 8, 2019 Below are updated links to Iron County municipal election results as of November 8th, 2019 after further tallying of provisional and mail-in ballots. Updated Brian Head Election Results Updated Cedar City Precinct Election Results Updated Cedar City Summary Election Results Updated Kanarraville Election Results Updated Parowan Precinct Election Results Updated Parowan Summary Election Results Updated Paragonah Election Results