Hours & Contact
Jon Whittaker, County Clerk
PO Box 429
68 S 100 E, P.O. Box 429
Parowan, UT 84761
Tel: (435) 477-8340
Monday – Friday 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
What We Do
The Iron County Clerk, directs the Elections, issues all licenses for marriages, business, and processes passports for qualified candidates. The Clerk also serves as the billing/collection division for the Special Service Area #1 (garbage collection) and is responsible for preparing agendas and taking minutes of the Board of County Commission meetings.
The Iron County Clerk is not the Clerk of the Courts.
Latest News From The Clerk’s Office
- Updated – Surplus List of Insignificant Real Property October 4, 2019 Updated 10/4/2019 – Surplus List of Insignificant Real Property
- Petition-Clean Air October 3, 2019 Please follow the link below to view the Clean the Air Carbon Tax Act Statewide Initiative Petition Clean the Air Carbon Tax Act Statewide Initiative
- Kanarraville Results August 27, 2019 Kanarraville Results August 27, 2019
- August 16th Election Results August 16, 2019 Below are the results as of August 16, 2019. Cedar City By Precinct Cedar City Kanarraville
- Election Night Results 08-13-19 August 13, 2019 Below are the results as of 9:00 pm 08-13-19. Updated results will be posted later in the week. Number of mail/absentee ballots received – 4000 Number of Provisional ballots received – 30 Cedar City Results Cedar City Results by Precinct Kanarraville Results
- Surplus List of Insignificant Real Property April 11, 2019 The list of surplus insignificant real property for Iron County Utah is now available: Download PDF (updated August 21, 2019)
- 2019 Iron County Commission Meeting Schedule January 2, 2019 PUBLIC NOTICE – IRON COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING SCHEDULE Download PDF NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the regular Iron County Commission meetings for 2019 have been scheduled on the following dates: January 14 January 28 February 11 February 25 March 11 March 25 April 8 April 22 May 13 May 28 (Tuesday) June 10 June 24 July 8 July 22 August 12 August 26 September 9 September 23 October 14 October 28 November 12 (Tuesday) (Adopt ...
- FINAL ELECTION RESULTS November 13, 2018 Follow the corresponding links for the: Final Results – Summary Final Results – By Precinct
- ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS November 6, 2018 Follow the link for Iron County Election Night Results
- 2018 ICSD Bond Arguments October 10, 2018 Download PDF format: 2018 ICSD Bond Arguments IRON COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT SHALL THE BOARD OF EDUCATION OF IRON COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT, IRON COUNTY, STATE OF UTAH (THE “DISTRICT”) BE AUTHORIZED TO ISSUE GENERAL OBLIGATION BONDS IN AN AMOUNT NOT TO EXCEED NINETY-TWO MILLION DOLLARS ($92,000,000) (THE “BONDS”) FOR THE PURPOSE OF RAISING MONEY TO CONSTRUCT OR ACQUIRE ...