Hours & Contact
Jon Whittaker, County Clerk
PO Box 429
68 S 100 E, P.O. Box 429
Parowan, UT 84761
Tel: (435) 477-8340
Monday – Friday 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
What We Do
The Iron County Clerk, directs the Elections, issues all licenses for marriages, business, and processes passports for qualified candidates. The Clerk also serves as the billing/collection division for the Special Service Area #1 (garbage collection) and is responsible for preparing agendas and taking minutes of the Board of County Commission meetings.
The Iron County Clerk is not the Clerk of the Courts.
Latest News From The Clerk’s Office
- 2020 Primary Election Updated Results – July 2, 2020 July 2, 2020 Below are links to updated primary election results for Iron County. Further results will be posted on Tuesday, July 7th with the Canvass taking place on July 13th. Updated Iron County Election Night Summary Updated Iron County Precinct Election Results
- 2020 Primary Election Night Results June 30, 2020 Below are links to primary election results for Iron County. As mail-in ballots are processed, further results will be posted on Thursday, July 2nd. Iron County Election Night Summary Iron County Precinct Election Results
- Updated (6/24/20) – Surplus List of Insignificant Real Property June 24, 2020 Updated 6/24/20 – Surplus List of Insignificant Real Property
- June 2020 Campaign Finance Reports June 23, 2020 Listed below are updated campaign finance reports for candidates running for elected positions within Iron County. Cindy Bulloch Financial Report Marilyn Wood Financial Report
- Notice of 2020 Primary Election May 21, 2020 The Iron County Clerk has given the following Notice of Election regarding the 2020 Primary Election. This Primary Election on June 30th will be unique in several ways, most in response to COVID-19 and HB 3006. Some of the changes for this election are highlighted below: There will be no in-person voting or early voting There will ...
- May 2020 School Board Financial Reports May 18, 2020 Below are the financial reports up to May 2020 for each of the Iron County School Board 2020 candidates. Ben Johnson Financial Report David Staheli Financial Report Jeff Corry Financial Report Kendall Benson Financial Report Tessa Douglas Financial Report Tiffiney Christiansen Financial Report
- Cedar Highlands Town Municipal Dissolution Election Results May 13, 2020 Click the link below to view the results from the election on May 12th, 2020 regarding the municipal dissolution of Cedar Highlands Town. May 12 Results
- April 2020 Campaign Financial Reports April 13, 2020 Listed below are campaign finance reports for candidates running for elected positions within Iron County. Carri Jeffries Financial Report Cindy Bulloch Financial Report Karsten Reed Financial Report Marilyn Wood Financial Report Nicole Rosenberg Financial Report Rex Dungan Financial Report
- Final Presidential Primary Election Canvass Results March 19, 2020 Click below to view the final and official 2020 Presidential Primary Election Canvass results: March 2020 Canvass Results
- 2020 Current Candidate Filing List March 16, 2020 The Declaration of Candidacy filing period for qualified political party candidates and state & local school board candidates begins on Friday, March 13, 2020 and ends at 5:00 p.m., Thursday, March 19, 2020. Below is a list of candidates that have filed for positions as mentioned above: Iron County 2020 Candidates Filed