Fifteen days or more before an election, a person may register to vote in person at the Iron County Clerk’s office. You will not be eligible to vote during early voting, but you will be able to vote on Election Day at your polling location.
You can also register to vote at the following agencies at least 30 days before an election:
- The Drivers License Division
- Division of Workforce Services
- Utah State Department of Health
- Women, Infant and Children (WIC) Offices
- The Division of Services for People with Disabilities
- The Department of Rehabilitation
- Public colleges and Universities.