Utility Billing

You are here: Home » Departments » Clerk » Utility Billing

How It Works

The County Clerk’s Office is responsible for sending out the billing for solid waste, landfill and sewer (where applicable) and the collection of these fees for homes in the unincorporated areas of the county.

Every home in Iron County pays for the operation and use of the landfill.

The billing goes out the first of each quarter and is due by the end of the quarter.

If the bill is left unpaid, it will be added to your property taxes with an additional $25.00 fee.

Payment Information

You may send your payment using one of the following methods:

Check or Money Order

Send a check or money order to:
Iron County Special Service Area #1
Po Box 429
Parowan, UT 84761

In Person

You may also pay in person at the Iron County Clerk’s Office located at 68 S 100 E, Parowan, UT


You may pay online using a credit or debit card.

Documents & Regulations

online payments
Show Comments