Hours & Contact
- Traffic Violations
- Traffic Court
- Arraignments/Status Hearings/Bench Trials for Class C, Class B and Infraction Misdemeanors
- Jury Trials for Class C and Class B Misdemeanors
- Small Claim Filings up to $11,000 Maximum
- Grama Requests
- On Line Traffic School
- Perform Weddings
- Felonies/Class A Misdemeanors
- Child Custody
- Juvenile Cases
- Name Changes
- Tax Liens
- Do not take Personal Checks
- Do not take Payments after 4:00 p.m.
About The Justice Court
This Court handles Iron County Sheriff’s Office, Utah Highway Patrol, Cedar City Police Department, SUU Police Department, Enoch City Police Department, and Brian Head Marshal’s Office arrests and citations, that are class B or C misdemeanors and infractions. We also handle Civil Small Claims, up to $11,000.00.
Iron County Justice Court holds Arraignments at the Parowan Court House Building, Commission Chambers/2nd Floor, 68 South 100 East, Parowan, UT 84761 on the third Thursday of each month.