Margaret Miller – Judge, Brent Dunlap – Judge
Lori Eichelberger – Court Administrator
82 N 100 E, Suite 101
Cedar City, UT 84720
Ph: (435) 865-5335
Fax: (435) 865-5349
Monday – Friday 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. Closed all major holidays.
This Court handles Iron County Sheriff’s Office, Utah Highway Patrol, Cedar City Police Department, Enoch City Police Department, and Brian Head Marshal’s Office arrests and citations, that are class B or C misdemeanors and infractions. We also handle Civil Small Claims, up to $10,000.
Parowan Court is temporarily being held at the Parowan City Offices at 35 East 100 North Parowan, Utah on the 3rd Thursday of the month.
- Traffic Violations
- Traffic Court
- Arraignments/Status Hearings/Bench Trials for Class C, Class B and Infraction Misdemeanors
- Jury Trials for Class C and Class B Misdemeanors
- Small Claim Filings up to $10,000 Maximum
- Grama Requests
- On Line Traffic School
- Perform Weddings
- Felonies/Class A Misdemeanors
- Child Custody
- Juvenile Cases
- Name Changes
- Tax Liens
- Do not take Personal Checks
- Do not take Payments after 4:00 p.m.