Hours & Contact
- Traffic Violations
- Traffic Court
- Arraignments/Status Hearings/Bench Trials for Class C, Class B and Infraction Misdemeanors
- Jury Trials for Class C and Class B Misdemeanors
- Small Claim Filings up to $11,000 Maximum
- Grama Requests
- On Line Traffic School
- Perform Weddings
- Felonies/Class A Misdemeanors
- Child Custody
- Juvenile Cases
- Name Changes
- Tax Liens
- Do not take Personal Checks
- Do not take Payments after 4:00 p.m.
About The Justice Court
This Court handles Iron County Sheriff’s Office, Utah Highway Patrol, Cedar City Police Department, SUU Police Department, Enoch City Police Department, and Brian Head Marshal’s Office arrests and citations, that are class B or C misdemeanors and infractions. We also handle Civil Small Claims, up to $11,000.00.
If you are appearing for an Arraignment (first hearing on this case), make sure PRIOR to the hearing you have completed your Rights Form and Right to Counsel Form and return signed forms to the court. You may fax (435-865-5349, e-mail ([email protected]) or mail (82 N. 100 E., Cedar City, UT 84720) your forms to the court.
- Rights, Instructions and Waiver Form (English)
- Rights, Instructions and Waiver Form (Spanish)
- Right to Council Form (English)
- Right to Council Form (Spanish)
Iron County Justice Court holds Arraignments at the Parowan Court House Building, Commission Chambers/2nd Floor, 68 South 100 East, Parowan, UT 84761 on the third Thursday of each month.