Notice is hereby given on the 24th day of May 2018, at 10:00 A.M. A TAX SALE WILL BE HELD AT THE IRON COUNTY COURTHOUSE COMMISSION CHAMBERS located at 68 South 100 E Parowan, Utah. Iron County Auditor, Dan Jessen, will offer for sale at public auction and sell to the highest bidder for cash, (“The highest bid amount for the entire parcel of property”) under the provisions of Section 59-2-1351.1, Utah Code Annotated 1953, as amended, the published property list describes real property located in the County and now delinquent and subject to tax sale by Iron County. A bid for less than the total amount of taxes, penalty, interest and administrative costs, which are a charge upon the real estate, will not be accepted.
NOTICE: IT IS THE RESPONSIBILTY OF THE BIDDER TO DETERMINE THE PHYSICAL ASPECTS OF THE LAND, ITS GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION, ACCESSIBILITY AND AVAILABILITY OR VALIDITY OF WATER RIGHTS. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEFORE PROCEEDING
- Delinquent property may be redeemed up until Wednesday May 23rd at 5:00 P.M.
- Bidders must pre-register online before 5:00 P.M. on May 23rd 2018.
- No onsite registration will be permitted. All registrations must be online.
- One bidder/registration per household or business
- Bidding numbers must be picked up no later than 9:45 A.M. on May 24th, 2018 (the day of the sale) in the Courthouse lobby, otherwise they will be available in the County Auditor’s Office beginning Wednesday, May 23rd.
- Tax Sale list will be updated daily and is available below.